FROM ZERO TO ATPL, PLANE & HELICOPTER
The school courses cover all types of modular training, and this structure offers maximum flexibility:
- PPL, private pilot license
- IR, instrumental rating course
- MEP, multi-engine flight qualification course
- CPL, commercial pilot course
- ATPL (theoretic), theoretical training course
- Other qualifications associated with licenses
RESULTS: PROMOTABILITY OVER 90%
REGIONAL AIR SERVICES is the only training organization in Romania that guarantees full compliance with aviation legislative requirements for single-command flight and where, after evaluation, the students fly in simple command without third parties on board, without safety pilot.
The confidence and professional competence level is high, and the results can be seen at licensing control flights, where the success rate of REGIONAL AIR SCHOOL graduates is over 90%.
After graduation and licensing, RAS graduates achieve the desired results in job interviews with prestigious airline operators in the EU and Gulf countries. All RAS graduates in the last 5 years are employed as commercial pilots within an airliner.
THE LOWEST PRICES IN EUROPE RELATED TO OPERATED AIRCRAFT
Comparing operated aircraft models, tariffs are at lowest level in Europe.
The aircraft used in the training process, produced by Diamond Aircraft Industries, , allow high manoeuvrability and ensure flight understanding and finesse in operation.
Flight school graduates benefit of special offers for the purchase of Diamond aircraft, as well as technical and operational support from REGIONAL AIR SERVICES.
LOCATION AND FACILITIES
Tuzla Flight School is located just 23 kilometers from Constanta and 25 kilometers from Mangalia, near the Black Sea.
Tuzla airport position, in the southern part of the Romanian coast-line, offers easy access to:
- the resorts preferred by the young people (Costinești, Neptun, Olimp, Vama Veche, Mamaia – famous both for the facilities offered and for the night life),
- Techirghiol Lake, with its protected area
- Spa tourism (Techirghiol, Eforie Nord, South Eforie)
- The Danube Delta, the second largest and best preserved among the European deltas
- The capital of Romania, Bucharest, at just 230 km from the airport
BENEFITS DURING TRAINING AND AFTER GRADUATION
DISCOUNTS: During the preliminary training phase, when discussing the contractual terms, the candidates have two payment versions available, both in installments. Discounts are given to the students during the training.
COLLABORATIONS: RAS is the organizer of the most famous and spectacular airshow on the coast, called the AEROMANIA, that during its last 13 editions received lot of awards. RAS graduates are invited to attend this event along with famous pilots such as Jurgis Kairys, Svetlana Kapanina, Ali Ozturk, Acrobatic Yakkers etc.
The entire activity of REGIONAL AIR SERVICES recommends the company as a reliable supplier and guarantees a professional and safe approach.