The flight school offers, upon request, assistance in finding accommodation according to your preferences and budget, in the city or in the nearby resorts.
School staff can suggest you short-term and long-term accommodation.
Contact us for:
- Accommodation at the airport, in one of the 6 rooms of the flight school,
- Accommodation in Migador Hotel in Eforie Sud – administrated by RAS,
- Assistance in identifying accommodation solutions.
Flight school students can have lunch between 8:30 am and 3:30 pm at Hangar Café, along with REGIONAL AIR SERVICES staff.
For the flight school students, the “menu of the day” (first dish + second dish) has a preferential price of only 20 lei (approx. 4.3 euros).
HOW TO GET TO TUZLA
Upon request, we organize pick up from the accommodation address (for those who are up to 25 km away) to the airport.
- by car – on the national road Constanța – Mangalia (kilometer no 23)
- by train – in Constanta or Tuzla train train station
- by minibus – from Constanța station to the airport
Because we know that even the best students need relaxation and fun, we present our options:
Relaxation, visits, trips
– Tuzla with its beach of unique beauty on the Black Sea Coast
– The city of Constanța, one of the oldest certified cities in Romania
– Danube Delta – the second as size and the best preserved among the European deltas, with breathtaking landscapes
– Techirghiol Lake, with its protected area
– Spa tourism (Techirghiol, Eforie Nord, Eforie Sud)
– Tuzla Airport, with all its facilities and Hangar Café
– the resorts that the young people prefer (Costinești, Neptun, Olimp, Vama Veche, Mamaia – both famous for the fine sand beaches, the facilities they offer, but also for the night life).