- PPL(A)/SEP issued by an EASA country
- Valid EASA Class II Medical License
- Valid Radiotelephony License issued by ANCOM
- Copy of a Photo ID or Passport
- Copy of Pilot Licence
- Copy of Radiotelephony License
- Copy of EASA Class 2 Medical License
Night rating requires 5 hours of flight time at night, all on them flown on the DA-40 Diamond Star. This includes 3 hours of dual instruction, 1 hour of cross-country navigation of at least 50 km and 5 solo take-offs and 5 solo full-stop landings. We usually fly our night training flights out of Constanta Mihail Kogalniceanu Airport (LRCK).
If you haven’t flown the DA-40 before, extra 7 hours ground training and 3.5 hours of dual flight are required.
Between 2 to 3 days (nights)