- min. PPL(A)/SEP
- Valid Medical Certificate EASA Class 2
- Valid Radio Operator Certificate
- Copy of a Photo ID or Passport
- Copy of Flying Licence
- Copy of Radio Operator Certificate
- Copy Medical Certificate EASA Class 2
Night rating requires 5 hours of flight time at night, all on them flown on the DA-40 Diamond Star. This includes 3 hours of dual instruction, 1 hour of cross-country navigation of at least 50 km and 5 solo take-offs and 5 solo full-stop landings. We usually fly our night training flights out of Kogalniceanu Airport (LRCK).
If you haven’t flown the DA-40 before, an extra 3.5 hours of dual flight is required.
Between 2 to 3 days (nights)
|Familiarization DA-40 3.5h:||787 Euro|
|Night flying DA-40 5h :||1125 Euro|
|Airport lighting fees:||~150 Euro|