- min. PPL(A)/SEP
- Night Rating
- 50 hours PIC cross-country
- passed all 14 ATPL theory exams
- Valid Medical Certificate EASA Class 2
- Valid Radio Operator Certificate
- Copy of a Photo ID or Passport
- Copy of Flying Licence
- Copy of Radio Operator Certificate
- Copy of first and last page of your Logbook
- Copy Medical Certificate EASA Class 2
Instrument rating course comprises a total of 50 flying hours.
First 10 hours are Basic Instrument flying, of which first 5 hours are in a FNPT II simulator and the remaining 5 are flown in a DA-40. The remaining 40 hours are Instrument Procedures training, of which 30 hours in a FNPT II simulator and 10 hours on the DA-40. This results in a total of 35 hours in a simulator and 15 hours on DA-40, all dual.
If you haven’t flown the DA-40 before, an extra 3.5 hours of dual flight is required.
About 1 or 2 months are usually required
|Familiarization DA-40 3.5h:||787 Euro|
|15h on DA-40:||3375 Euro|
|35h on FNPT II DA-40:||2800 Euro|